Education and experience
Choose both work and study! Combine academic knowledge and practical skills, all whilst earning a salary.
A Degree Apprenticeship will enable you to thrive in the workplace. You'll be a full-time employee learning skills on the job for around 80% of your time, the other 20% enjoying all the fantastic opportunities at Warwick. Whether you're in the classroom surrounded by other independent thinkers, or furthering your knowledge through our blended learning systems, you will be both work-ready and world-ready.
Unlock your potential for higher earnings, achieve a respected qualification and cement yourself as a valuable asset for your employer!
If you fall under any of these categories:
- P375.1 refugee status;
- P375.2 discretionary leave to enter or remain;
- P375.3 exceptional leave to enter or remain (including Calais leave);
- P375.4 indefinite leave to enter or remain;
- P375.5 humanitarian protection;
- P375.6 leave outside the rules;
- P375.7 section 67 of the Immigration Act 2016; or
- P375.8 the husband, wife, civil partner and child of any of the above in this paragraph (that is paragraphs P375.1 to P375.7).
you meet the DA eligibility criteria you could be eligible to apply for a degree apprenticeship.
For more information on the degree apprenticeship route please see the DA webpages.