The Student Progression Team currently works with 14 schools across Coventry and Warwickshire.
For your school or college to eligible for the Student Progression Team programme, it must meet the following criteria:
- Have an average of 20% or over of pupils on Free School Meals.
- Be commutable on public transport and take no more than one hour to travel from University of Warwick campus.
- Be able to have a named coordinator at the School/College willing to oversee the scheme.
- Be willing to identify a group of 16 Year 9 or 10 pupils who are the first in their family to consider progressing to Higher Education and who are eligible or in receipt of Free School Meals.
If your school or college meet these criteria and you would like to be involved with the programme, please contact us via email email@example.com to express your interest.
Our partner schools on the Student Progression Team programme are:
- Bishop Ullathorne Catholic School
- Campion School
- Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School
- Ernesford Grange Community Academy
- Foxford School and Community Arts College
- Harris C of E Academy
- North Leamington School
- President Kennedy School
- Sidney Stringer Academy
- Stoke Park School and Community Technology College
- Trinity Catholic School
- West Coventry Academy
- Whitley Academy