Unfortunately we cannot accept payments by direct transfer into a bank account. Please find below the various methods of payment you may wish to use instead:
If you applied on-line ON OR AFTER Monday 20th February 2006
- Log in to the on-line application system using the username and password you registered with at www.warwick.ac.uk/go/pgapply and locate the application you wish to pay for on the tracking screen. Please note that the fee payable for online applications is £20 (twenty) sterling. There is an online payment facility at this website that enables credit card payments to be made via WorldPay. The credit/debit cards that WorldPay accepts are:
If you applied on-line BEFORE Monday 20th February 2006
- Re-apply to the University of Warwick using the online application form that can be found at www.warwick.ac.uk/go/pgapply. Please note that the fee payable for online applications is £20 (twenty) sterling. There is an online payment facility at this website that enables credit card payments to be made via WorldPay. The credit/debit cards that WorldPay accepts are:
CONTACT THE POSTGRADUATE ADMISSIONS TEAM
There are three ways to contact the Postgraduate Admissions Team. The cards that the University of Warwick accept are:
- Email the following details to email@example.com
- Card Type
Card Expiration Date
Card Start Date (if applicable)
- Telephone Yvonne Ramskill with the above information on +44 (0) 24 765 74792
- Post a cheque, bankers draft or postal order payable to the UNIVERSITY OF WARWICK for £20 (twenty) sterling for an on-line application or £30 (thirty) for a paper application to the Postgraduate Admissions Team. PLEASE NOTE: All cheques/banker's drafts must be made out in UK£ sterling and have a UK clearing bank marked on the front of the cheque.
Please ensure that you write your name, date of birth, course applied for, and address on the reverse of your cheque. Your cheque should be posted to the address:
Postgraduate Admissions Team
University of Warwick
All payments sent in by cheque, banker's draft or postal order MUST be made payable to the University of Warwick and be in UK£ sterling. All cheques and banker's draft MUST also have a UK clearing bank named on the front.
Payments made in other currencies cannot be processed, your payment will be returned to you and your application will not be processed further until a valid application fee payment has been received.