Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Dual Nationality

If one of your nationalities is UK please select 'British'. If your dual nationality consists of the UK and an EU country, please select 'British'.

Please advise us via email of your second nationality.

Why can I only choose one nationality?

Universities in the UK are required to report the nationality of all enrolled students to a Government agency (HESA, This agency stipulates that we may only report one nationality per student, and that this must follow the above order.