Skip to main content

Degree Certificates & Transcripts

The University requires proof of the award of your degree which means we need to see your original or attested degree certificate that is presented after graduation or other proof that you have been awarded your degree e.g. final transcripts.

We also need to know your final mark. This may be on your certificate or your transcripts.

We require all documents to be original or if copies they must be attested. We do not accept any other copies.

If your degree certificate or transcripts are not in English then we need to see the originals and an officially translated copy.


  • You can click on any underlined word to view a description of what we mean by the term in our glossary.

Contact Us

Tel: 44 (0) 24 7652 4585

Postgraduate Admissions Service
University House
University of Warwick Coventry, CV4 8UW, UK