If you have been made a conditional offer, you will be required to send certain documentation to us in order to make your offer unconditional. Details of your conditions will be listed in your offer email. We will return original degree certificates to you (see http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/apply/pgadmissions/offerholders/originaldoc/ for more information), please note that all other original documentation provided as part of the admissions process (eg. transcripts, European Diploma Supplements and UK HE Achievement Reports) will be retained for 9 months from the date of receipt after which they will be securely destroyed. Please read the information below for information on how to satisfy your conditions:
- Confirmation of your degree result: If you have been asked to provide this in your offer you will need to post your original or attested certificate and transcript with an official translation if your documentation is not in English to the Postgraduate Admissions Service, University House, University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 8UW. Your certificate and/or transcript must confirm that your final mark and that your degree has been awarded. Please do not send framed documents. Alternatively, the University of Warwick has a number of agents and representatives based overseas who are able to attest and submit documents directly to the Postgraduate Admissions Service, please see: http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/study/international/connect/overseas/ for contact details and further information. Please note we do not accept the Completion or Suspension of Studies form to meet degree results conditions.
- Providing satisfactory references: If you have been asked to provide references these can be sent in one of two ways. Your referee can post the original reference on letter headed paper with an original or electronic signature to the Postgraduate Admissions Team. Alternatively, if you provided email addresses for your referees on your application form, we will have automatically emailed your referee to submit a reference on our online form. If you wish to provide alternative email addresses please contact the Postgraduate Admissions Team.
- English Language Test: If you have been asked to provide an English Language test you will need to either upload your test certificate through the supporting documents weblink, request that your test centre posts your certificate or post your certificate to the Postgraduate Admissions Team. We do not need to see your original English Language test as we will verify your results online.
- ATAS: If you have been asked to obtain ATAS clearance, you will need to wait until your receive an ATAS statement from the Postraduate Admissions Team which will be emailed to you seperaretely. Once you have received this you will need to seek clearance through the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Once you have done this, the FCO will send your ATAS clearance to us directly and we will contact you when this has been received. For further information about ATAS please visit:
- DBS application: If you have been asked to obtain a DBS check we will email you with instructions on how to complete the online DBS application. If you do not receive this please email disclosures at warwick dot ac dot uk
Further information on the DBS process can be found at the following link: https://www2.warwick.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/apply/pgadmissions/applicants/crb/
- Completion or suspension of studies:
We note from your application that you are currently studying either at Warwick or elsewhere. According to our University Regulations (6.3 Regulations Governing Admission to Courses of Study), a candidate shall not normally be admitted where the total load of all courses pursued by the candidate exceeds one full-time equivalent load, including study at other higher education institutions at any one time.
This means that before you may commence your period of study with us we will require proof that you have completed your current studies or suspended them for the period of your enrolment at Warwick. This may be evidenced through a final transcript, certificate of award, or an official letter from the institution or awarding body confirming that you have completed the work required for your studies (such as proof of submission of your dissertation or thesis). Please arrange for this evidence to be sent to the Postgraduate Admissions, University of Warwick, University House, CV4 8UW in advance of the start date for your course. In exceptional cases this evidence may be supplied after your initial registration with us but within the first term of your studies.
You can click on any underlined word to view a description of what we mean by the term in our glossary.