- The Centre for Lifelong Learning (CLL) is dedicated to widening participation in Higher Education for local adult learners. Our flexible, part-time and professional development courses allow you to fit your study around your work, family or existing study commitments.
- You’ll benefit from access to e-learning resources in our virtual learning environment for working remotely, as well as our flexible learning spaces across campus. Our Student Experience Manager will
support you throughout your course in developing your study skills in a group and individually, face-to-face and remotely. You will also have regular contact with your personal tutor, other academic staff, course co-ordinators and support staff.
- 91.5% of our CLL postgraduates were available for employment and had secured graduate-level employment or graduate-level further study, 6 months after successful completion. (DLHE survey of 2014/15 Warwick graduates)
Our graduates - destinations include:
- Head of Careers
- Mental Health Social Worker
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellow
- University Lecturer
- Head of Student Support
- Child Protection Social Worker
Other short course postgraduate opportunities are available. Please see the CLL website for more information.