The Postgraduate Certificate provides a foundation for today's career development professional.
It is approved by the Career Development Institute (CDI) as meeting the qualification requirement for the UK Register of Career Development Professionals.
The course consists of three 20 credit modules
• Career Development Theories
• Career Coaching and Counselling
This programme has a number of optional modules to choose from to allow you to achieve the required credits to successfully complete the award.
• Careers, Work Experience and Employability
• Career-related Learning
• Organisations and Labour Markets
• Career, Vocation and Calling
* The modules mentioned above may be subject to change. Please read our terms and conditions for more detailed information.
Blend of workshops and virtual learning.
Modules are assessed through a combination of assignments (5,000 word projects) and case studies.
Part-time: up to 2 years
The University's standard entrance requirement is an undergraduate degree graded at 2:ii in any discipline. If you have with alternative qualifications and relevant experience, you are welcome to discuss these with the course team You must be able to produce written work of a good standard.
English Language requirements
Department of study
Location of study
University of Warwick
Payment is per module so fees are variable. Please see the CLL website for more info.
Find out more about fees and funding.