You will develop your management and consulting skills and encourage your critical thinking about wider issues outside narrow technology boundaries. This course is about understanding how to better use technology to enhance business, not learning how to code.
Study six compulsory modules and choose two optional modules over the course of this one year programme.
- Digital Business and Workplace Technologies
- Enterprise Information Systems
- Digital Business Strategy
- Global Sourcing and Innovation
- Knowledge Work and Innovation
- Data and Business Intelligence
Example Optional Modules:
- Digital Marketing Technology & Management
- Open Innovation
- Information Systems Consultancy
As a research led institution, optional module lists are subject to change each year to keep the student learning experience current. For more information about the modules available on this course please visit the department website.
* The modules mentioned above may be subject to change. Please read our terms and conditions for more detailed information.
Study six compulsory modules and choose two elective in this one year course. Gain an excellent foundation in management theory and practical use of information systems, and learn to manage digital innovation to achieve business value.
Assessment is a mix of individual and group assignemnets and . You will have the opportunity to work closely with your international classmates on real-world cases involving the strategy and management of digital innovation and information systems.
Examples of our graduates’ job roles include: Business consultancy including management, finance and operations.
Full-time: 1 year
2:i undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a related subject
English Language requirements
Department of study
Location of study
University of Warwick
Home/EU: £27,750 per year
Overseas: £27,750 per year