Skip to main content

International Students

For visa purposes, you will need to show the UKBA that you have enough money in your bank account to support yourself during your time in the UK. The exact figure that you will need to show varies depending upon a number of factors. For details of how much money you are required to show to evidence your maintenance for your visa application, please see the International study webpages.

If you choose to study at Warwick and live off campus, accommodation rents can be cheaper, however, you should provision at least £1,015 per month if you plan to live on campus. Further information and advice about accommodation can be found on the Warwick Accommodation and Warwick Students' Union websites. You may also consider planning additional funds for costs such as travel to your home country and international telephone calls.

The International study website provides further advice on money matters for international students as well as a guide to estimated costs for those students bringing spouses or families with them to the UK.

You may also find that the following websites provide useful information about the costs of living and studying in the UK:

Graduate School

For the most up-to-date information on Postgraduate Funding and Scholarships, visit the Graduate School webpages


Tel: +44 (0)24 7657 5533
Fax: +44 (0)24 7652 4170
graduateschool at warwick dot ac dot uk

For information about funding your PGCE, contact the Student Funding Office

See also

Tuition fees
Estimated living costs

Student Finance Office

International Students

Our International Student Office also offers advice and information for international students.

The Warwick Budget Calculator


Try this useful online tool to help you manage your money through the year!