Skip to main content

International Students

For visa purposes, you will need to show the UKBA that you have enough money in your bank account to support yourself during your time in the UK. The exact figure that you will need to show varies depending upon a number of factors. For details of how much money you are required to show to evidence your maintenance for your visa application, please see the International Office webpages.

If you choose to study at Warwick and live off campus, accommodation rents can be cheaper, however, you should provision at least £995 per month if you plan to live on campus. Further information and advice about accommodation can be found on the Warwick Accommodation and Warwick Students' Union websites. You may also consider planning additional funds for costs such as travel to your home country and international telephone calls.

The Office for Global Engagement website provides further advice on money matters for international students as well as a guide to estimated costs for those students bringing spouses or families with them to the UK

International Office

The International Office provide a support service for all international postgraduate applicants. Click on the link above to be taken to their new webpages.