Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Edit your personal or academic details for your visa documentation

If you are a national of a non-EEA or Swiss country and will be coming as a Study Abroad (Erasmus+/Exchange/Visiting) student for less than six months, you are eligible to apply for either a Tier 4 General Student visa or a Short Term Study visa. If you are coming as a Study Abroad student for six months or over, you must apply for a Tier 4 General Student visa.
Please use this form to provide those aspects of your personal details that were not correctly stated in the email you received from the Study Abroad Team.
This updated information will be used to create either a Confirmation of Acceptance for Study (CAS) to enable you to apply for a Tier 4 General Student visa.
When we have updated your details we will resend you an email for you to check the amendments we have made, and for you to request appropriate visa documentation.

Please note that you will be required to prove that you have the correct immigration permissions before you can enrol on to a course at The University of Warwick. If you are not sure if you require a visa or if you already hold a valid immigration permission and you are unsure whether this is appropriate for studying, visit the Study Abroad/Erasmus+/Exchange/Visiting student visa options website before completing this form.

For any details that are correct please ensure you leave that box blank on the form.

Your Application
For each section, you should only complete the details if they were incorrect on the Visa infomation email you have received.


If you have selected British National (Overseas) or British Overseas Citizen please provide your current country of domicile here
Attach file
No files are currently attached.
Which of the section(s) above contain new/amended information for your CAS? *
Declaration *
* indicates a required field

Privacy statement

The data collected on this form will be used to update the record we hold of your application to study on the Study Abroad Programme at The University of Warwick and to provide you with a CAS or letter in support of a Short Term Study visa if you firmly accept and meet all conditions of your offer.
Spam prevention