Even whilst you are on a study abroad placement, you are still a Warwick student. Re-enrol online for Warwick in the Autumn of your placement year to ensure you retain your current access rights.
As you are making plans for your placement, ensure you:
- Find your accommodation to suit your personal needs
- Arrange your travel
- Register at a local medical centre as soon as you arrive or before you travel
- Research the local area, finding local amenities including bank, supermarket and pharmacy.
- Travel with important contact information
- Research international calling cards and/or mobile phone deals in your host country.
- Call family or friends when you arrive (to stop them worrying!)