You may find the video below useful to complete your study or work application. Please also see our Student Mobility FAQs for further information. If you have any further queries then please contact either your department or the Student Mobility Team.
IMPORTANT: Please note that once you have submitted your application it does not guarantee you a place and will be subject to availability. The Partner institution will contact you directly to confirm your place.
Please consider the following before you submit your application:
- The financial cost of your Year Abroad preferences;
- Consulted the FCO website for your Year Abroad preference country(s);
- Researched the support services on offer for disability and accessibility in your Year Abroad preferred location(s);
- Researched accommodation options for your Year Abroad preferences;
- Cultural attitudes towards protected characteristics (e.g LGBTUA+) in your Year Abroad location(s);
- Cultural customs and laws in your preferred location(s);
- If you are applying to study/work in two locations please ensure the academic calendar of the proposed universities permit this and do not overlap.