Erasmus+ Students on Placements in Europe:
- European STUDY placements must be at least 3 FULL months in duration to retain Erasmus+ eligibility.
- Arrival Plans MUST be submitted in the appropriate way within 30 days from the START of your placement
- Your Host University must sign this form within 30 days of the placement's start, but cannot sign before then.
- The Departmental Erasmus Coordinator for your Academic Department at Warwick must sign this form within 30 days - NOT THE STUDY ABROAD TEAM.
- Only HANDWRITTEN signatures are acceptable.
- Grants are paid
- 70% on receipt of an authorised Arrival plan. The first 70% of the grant will generally reach students in November.
- Make sure you have submitted your bank details so that finance can make your payment.
Form MUST be completed in line with European Commission and British Council Erasmus+ regulations, otherwise Erasmus+ grant WILL NOT be paid to you.
This is the form for students on study placements, not work placements.
How to fill in your Arrival Placement Plan correctly - please see an example here.