Erasmus+ Students on Placements in Europe:
- European STUDY placements must be at least 3 FULL months in duration to retain Erasmus+ eligibility
- Arrival Plans MUST be submitted in the appropriate way within 30 days from the START of your placement
- Your Host University must sign this form within 30 days of the placement's start, but cannot sign before then.
- The Study Abroad Coordinator for your Academic Department at Warwick must sign this form within 30 days - NOT THE STUDY ABROAD TEAM.
- Only HANDWRITTEN signatures are acceptable.
- How Erasmus+ Grants are paid:
- To a maximum duration of 9 months initially (the equivalent of a Warwick academic year), and up to 10 months maximum for the full year (in total). Final Erasmus+ grant allocation is recalculated once placements are finished.
- Erasmus+ Grant is paid in two instalments: 70% and 30% of total grant allocation
- We aim to pay the first 70% of the Erasmus+ grant in November - December providing funds are received from British Council and all required forms (Erasmus+ Grant Agreement and Arrival Plan) are received correctly filled in and signed as per guidance on this page.
- Final 30% of the Erasmus+ grant is paid once your placement has finished upon receipt of your Completion plan correctly filled in and signed.
- Make sure you have submitted your bank details so that finance can make your payment.
To receive your Erasmus+ grant, you are required to submit all required forms as listed in your eVision portal. Grants are paid in two instalments of 70% usually November/December subject to money being received from British Council and correct submission of forms . Final 30% is paid to you once your placement has finished and subject to correct submission of completion form.
Sterling payments are made by the Student Finance team on a Tuesday and a Friday and should be in your account within 3 to 5 working days - please do remember the Study Abroad team will need to process your forms and you should check that this has been done before expecting your payment to be made as this process also takes a few days.
Euro payments are made weekly on a Friday and should be in your account within 7 to 10 working days - please do remember the Study Abroad team will need to process your forms and you should check that this has been done before expecting your payment to be made as this process also takes a few days.
Form MUST be completed in line with European Commission and British Council Erasmus+ regulations, otherwise Erasmus+ grant WILL NOT be paid to you.
This is the form for students on study placements, not work placements.
How to fill in your Arrival Placement Plan correctly - please see an example here.