- You MUST complete a Grant Receipt each time you receive an Erasmus+ payment into your bank account
- You MUST state the exact amount of sterling or Euro's that you have received - always check your Bank Statement.
- You MUST hand sign this form.
- The dates on the Grant Receipt MUST match the dates we used to calculate your grant payment. Usually this will match the start and end date on your arrival/completion plan. But if the arrival plan was submitted late, if we had to query the dates with your host institution or if the duration was over the maximum that we can pay then we will have amended these dates.
What are the consequences of failing to submit the form or completing it incorrectly?
- Failure to submit upon receipt of 1st allocation (70%) = no 2nd payment
- Incorrect submission of receipt for 1st allocation (70%) = communications to correct the errors may result in a delay in payment of your 2nd allocation
- Failure to submit upon receipt of 2nd allocation (30%) = potential re-call of ALL ERASMUS+ FUNDS PAID TO DATE
- Incorrect submission of receipt for 2nd allocation (30%) = potential re-call of ALL ERASMUS+ FUNDS PAID TO DATE