Warwick Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarship
Brilliant minds have always been welcome at Warwick.
We believe there should be no barrier to talent. That's why we are committed to offering a scholarship that makes it easier for gifted, ambitious international learners to pursue their academic interests at one of the UK's most prestigious universities. The University of Warwick is delighted to announce that we will offer our international fee-paying students a generous Scholarship scheme to help with student fees for 2021 entry. Our Warwick Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarship is your invitation to join us in the creation of knowledge that can change both the world, and your own career opportunities. It is our way of showing that there is no barrier to talent.
Under this new scheme, we will offer 250 tuition fee awards ranging in value from £2,000 to full tuition fees. These generous awards are not just for the first year of study, but they are awarded for the full duration of your Undergraduate degree course.
250 scholarships will be awarded to exceptional students who hold an offer to study at the University of Warwick for 2021 entry. These scholarship awards will include the following amounts:
- 20 x Full fee scholarships per year for duration of Undergraduate course
- 160 x £13,000 scholarships per year for duration of Undergraduate course
- 70 x £2,000 scholarships per year for duration of Undergraduate course
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- Be self-funded*
- Be classed as an 'overseas' or ‘international-fee paying’ student for tuition fee purposes
- Have applied for a full-time undergraduate course at the University of Warwick starting in 2021 before the UCAS application deadline of 29 January 2021
- Hold an offer to begin an undergraduate degree programme in 2021, in any subject area (including our Foundation courses, but excluding the MBChB course). For a full list of our Undergraduate courses, please visit our study pages.
You are considered to be a self-funded student if you are financing your studies with your own savings or if you are receiving financial assistance from family or friends. If you take out a student loan to cover the cost of your studies you are also considered to be self-funded.
You are not self-funded if your fees are being paid by your employer or a third party (other than family and friends) or if you are in receipt of a study grant or scholarship external to the University.
How to apply for the scholarship
Applications for this scholarship will open in early 2021. Eligible international students who secure an offer to study an Undergraduate degree at the University of Warwick will be contacted with details on how to formally apply for the scholarship.
If you are eligible and you would like to have the opportunity to apply for this scholarship, then you will need to submit your UCAS application for an Undergraduate course at the University of Warwick for 2021 entry by 29 January 2021.