Why study at WMG?
- Having forged strong links with global companies through 37 years of collaborative R&D, we really understand the global market you’ll be operating in, and have designed our programmes to match.
- We offer both full-time and part-time programmes at undergraduate level, including Degree Apprenticeships.
- Study on our full-time engineering programmes and you’ll benefit from the expertise and facilities of not one, but two departments, as we take a unified approach to these degrees with the School of Engineering. WMG leads on three streams: Automotive Engineering, Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineering, and Engineering Business Management.
- Our part-time engineering programmes are ideal if you want to earn while you learn, for example as part of a Degree Apprenticeship. Companies including Jaguar land Rover, Network Rail, and Dyson have provided input into the design of programmes.
- Warwick is recognised as a 'Centre of Excellence for Cyber Security Research' by the National Cyber Security Centre and GCHQ. Our full-time BSc course is one of only two in the UK to be recognised and provisionally certified by the National Cyber Security Centre at undergraduate level.
- Researchers in our Institute of Digital Healthcare are working to improve people’s health and wellbeing through the use of digital technologies. We are passing that knowledge on to our undergraduates through our groundbreaking new BSc in Technology, Health and Wellbeing Sciences, training a new type of Health Science Practitioner.
View our full-time courses at the Warwick Manufacturing Group:
View our part-time courses at the Warwick Manufacturing Group:Dyson Engineering Degree
Department contact details