more to come ...
- AIESEC International
- (pronounced "eye-sek", originally an acronym for Association Internationale des Étudiants en Sciences Économiques et Commerciales) is an international youth organization that engages in international student exchange and internship programmes for profit and non-profit organisations.
- Asia-Pacific - one of the 6 Growth Networks of AIESEC
- Central and Eastern Europe - one of the 6 Growth Networks of AIESEC
- Executive Board (president and vice-presidents)
- Exchange Participant- a student that is leaving your LC to go away for a traineeship. Can also be called a trainee or student nominee (SN).
Growth Network - a collection of AIESEC countries that are grouped due to their similar external realities and markets.
- Middle East and North Africa,
- Western Europe and North America,
- Central and Eastern Europe,
- Africa, and
- International Congress, AIESEC’s Annual Leadership Convention, is the biggest & most important event for AIESEC globally.
- International President Meeting
- Local Committee
- Local Committee President
- Leadership Team
- Member Committee, national AIESEC leading group
- Middle East and North Africa - one of the 6 Growth Networks of AIESEC
- new AIESEC members
- Traineeship Nomination - a company that wants to take or is currently taking a trainee.
- Vice President
- Western Europe and North America - one of the 6 Growth Networks of AIESEC