1. How do I post an item?
- Click "Add item".
- Give your item a title and a description, be sure to include helpful information about the item such as the dimensions, condition, colour, etc.
- Upload a photo of your item.
- Click "Submit".
- Your advert is now live.
2. How do I request an item?
- Click on the advertiser's email address and email them to request the item.
- Arrange collection/delivery with the Portering Team. The advertising and receiving departments must follow our COVID-19 guidance on furniture re-use (see point 6 below).
3. How do I delete an item?
The advertiser can delete the item by clicking the red 'X' in the top right hand corner of the advert.
4. Another department has requested my item, what do I do now?
Arrange collection/delivery with the Portering Team. The advertising and receiving departments must follow our COVID-19 guidance on furniture re-use (see point 6 below).
5. Can items be removed from campus for home use?
Warwick Swap items are not to be removed from campus for home use, they must remain on campus.
6. What do departments need to do differently due to COVID-19?
- The advertising department must sanitise the item prior to collection.
- At collection and delivery, masks must be worn and social distancing must be observed by all parties.
- The receiving department must quarantine the item for 72 hours and sanitise it prior to use.
7. Who should I contact if there's a problem with Warwick Swap?
Please send an email to email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.