1. How long have you been doing your sport?
I've been playing for 15 years.
2. What drew you to the Sport?
People in my family had always played it so I wanted to carry on the tradition.
3. What does Team Warwick mean to you?
Team Warwick to me is about celebrating everybody’s sport and team achievements.
4. How are you enjoying being part of Team Warwick?
It's really exciting seeing everybody so passionate about winning now and improving for the future.
5. Can you tell us what you appreciate most about being part of Team Warwick Performance?
Being part of Team Warwick Performance has really shown me the ambition the university has going forward to improve sport at the university, making it a real priority.
6. You’ve competed in Varsity before: what was the highlight of your Varsity games last year?
Scoring a try on the last play of the game to win varsity for the rugby team!
7. Do you have any pre-game/ competition rituals?
Before varsity we always go for a meal the night before as a team.