1. How long have you been doing Archery?
Since my second year, so a bit over 5 years now.
2. What drew you to the Sport?
I was actually cajoled into it by my boyfriend (who'd taken it up a year earlier) with the promise that if I didn't like it after the beginners course then he'd never mention it again. Within four weeks I was hooked!
3. What does Team Warwick mean to you?
Working together to be the best that we can be.
4. Can you tell us what you appreciate most about being part of Team Warwick Performance?
The extra support is amazing, particularly the physio access. I've come through some pretty complex injuries in the last year and almost definitely wouldn't still be shooting now without it!
5. Do you have any pre-competition rituals?
I always eat a banana, do my warm ups, and make sure to do a lot of yawning (even fake yawning releases chemicals such as serotonin and dopamine that relax your body). It's a simple routine but it's good to feel calm and centred before a competition, too much nervous energy can make you over-think the shot.