1. How long have you been playing Water Polo?
I have been playing Waterpolo for 10 years now.
2. What drew you to the Sport?
I was a swimmer and I enjoyed contact sports so I decided to try something that combined both elements.
3. What does Team Warwick mean to you?
Not everyone gets the opportunity to continue playing their sport at university but I’m thankful everyday that I can and that through the opportunities that Team Warwick provides I can also improve.I am greatly enjoying being a part of Team Warwick as it provides a comfortable environment surrounded by like-minded individuals.
4. Can you tell us what you appreciate most about being part of Team Warwick Performance?
What I appreciate most about being part of Team Warwick is the combination of being able to compete for a good Team but at the same time enjoy the social aspect of being part of the club.
5. This is your first Varsity game. How are you preparing?
As a first-time varsity player, I am looking forward to beating Coventry and to ensure that that happens, I have been doubling down on training.