1. How long have you been doing Archery?
2. What drew you to the Sport?
I'd tried some shooting before and wanted to test my aim and try something new, after the first session I was hooked.
3. What does Team Warwick mean to you?
It's where I learned how to be an athlete, how to be part of a team and how to learn and improve to achieve far off goals. The team competition
4. Can you tell us what you appreciate most about being part of Team Warwick Performance?
The strength and conditioning sessions have really contributed to my development over the last three years, but also helped bring us all together as a team.
5. Do you have any pre-game/ competition rituals?
Listening to some high tempo music to psych myself up on the way to the shoot, remembering past competitions where I performed well and visualising myself making good shots to name a few.