Are you creative?
Warwick Arts Centre is looking for students to feature in an online culture programme, to celebrate the creativity which thrives on campus.
During the pandemic so much of our artistic and cultural life has been forced inside, so we are shining a light on the talent which exists behind closed doors.
See the creative
Take a look at the quality and variety of talent being showcased by students at the University of Warwick.
We are looking for
- Musicians of all styles and genres – everything from hip hop to house, garage, grime, rap, DJs, electronica, gospel, soul, RnB, jazz, rock, alternative, folk and classical.
- Spoken word artists, poets of all styles, beatboxers, brilliant wordsmiths, poetry/music crossover artists.
- Digital artists working in visual art, coding, illustration, animation and short film.
- Dance artists performing any style of dance, movement or choreography.
- Visual and performance artists of any style or genre.
- Writers and journalists interested in a range of culture who could respond to the themes raised in the work we show either in writing or to camera
Please either send us an existing short film of your work, or record a new one in lockdown – all films must be recorded safely and observe Covid19 restrictions. Recording solo pieces to camera from your bedroom is ideal. All films should be up to three minutes in length.
To apply, please email your submission to wearecreative at warwick dot ac dot uk.
The callout will remain open for the rest of the Autumn Term, however, we will review applications on a weekly basis and are looking for performers for immediate opportunities, so please contact us as soon as possible to register your interest.