Windows of Wonder
Help turn campus into a colourful night-time playground and beautiful outdoor gallery. Get your free craft materials and decorate your window to lighten up the nights at Warwick.
Get creative and be sure to share your creations by tagging us on social media using #warwickpresents.
- Thursday 12 November - Monday 30 November 2020
How to get your free materials
There are two ways to get your free goodie containing black card, coloured tissue paper, sellotape, glue sticks and scissors.
- Pick up from Basecamp in person from between 12.00pm - 5.00pm.
- Isolating? Drop us an email on basecamp at warwick dot ac dot uk and we'll deliver a craft kits to you.
- You don’t need to be an artistic genius to join in, your design can be as detailed or as simple as you like.
- Use the black card as either frames for a stained glass effect with your tissue paper or to make silhouettes. Use a glue stick to attach tissue paper to the black card and sellotape to attach to your window.
- Remember, any words need to be made backwards as the design should be designed to be seen from outside!
- For inspiration, visit Window Wanderland.