Free virtual fitness classes
From Yoga to BODYPUMP™, join the Warwick Sport Facebook Group for FREE workouts. 30 minute workouts that you can do in the comfort of your own room.
Outdoor pitch bookings
Students living on campus can continue to stay active by booking a 5-a-side pitch. For University of Warwick students living on campus only.
Les Mills On Demand offer
Get a FREE 60-day trial of Les Mills On-Demand. Access over 1,000 virtual classes - available anytime, anywhere.
Free Warwick workout app
Keep active – wherever you are - with the FREE Warwick Wellness app from Warwick Sport. No Warwick Sport membership is required.
Get access to home workouts and lifestyle tips including:
- ‘Workout of the Day’ – a rotating programme of free workouts led by our instructors.
- Articles and information on nutrition, wellbeing, exercise and everyday household items that can be used for a workout.
- Indoor workouts with videos and tutorials to support to enable safe technique.
- Connects to your favourite fitness apps such as Strava, Garmin, Polar and FitBit to keep track of all your indoor and outdoor activity.
Go for a walk
Explore campus and discover over 700 acres of beautiful woodland and green spaces. Boost your physical and mental wellbeing with multiple routes to complete.
Bike hire on campus
Get around campus or even go to the shops with Unicycles bike hire.
Order, eat and enjoy. Some of your favourite food from around campus, available for delivery and click & collect.
£3 ready-made value meals
Home cooked favourites such as curries, stews and tagines available across campus. All with vegetarian options.
Places on campus
Discover restaurants and coffee shops across campus. Brands you know and choice for all tastes.
Rootes Grocery Store
Food-to-go, fresh produce, international food and everyday essentials. Also offering a full range of Post Office services right here on campus.
- Stay up to date with the latest safety at Warwick information.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times in indoor/dwell spaces.