'Keep students moving' Facebook group
Find out about student activity opportunities throughout the year.
Virtual challenges and fitness
Take part in active challenges, log your activity and be in with a chance to win prizes.
Free Warwick workout app
Keep active – wherever you are - with the FREE Warwick Wellness app from Warwick Sport. No Warwick Sport membership is required.
Get access to home workouts and lifestyle tips including:
- ‘Workout of the Day’ – a rotating programme of free workouts led by our instructors.
- Articles and information on nutrition, wellbeing, exercise and everyday household items that can be used for a workout.
- Indoor workouts with videos and tutorials to support to enable safe technique.
- Connects to your favourite fitness apps such as Strava, Garmin, Polar and FitBit to keep track of all your indoor and outdoor activity.
Les Mills On Demand offer
Get a FREE 30-day trial of Les Mills On-Demand. Access over 1,000 virtual classes - available anytime, anywhere.
Go for a walk
Explore campus and discover over 700 acres of beautiful woodland and green spaces. Boost your physical and mental wellbeing with multiple routes to complete.
Bike hire on campus
Get around campus or even go to the shops with Unicycles bike hire.
Food & drink
Places on campus
Discover restaurants and coffee shops across campus. Brands you know and choice for all tastes.
Food Market Days at Warwick
Mouth-watering, fresh and delicious street food from a diverse lineup of stallholders on the Piazza every week in term 1 from Wednesday 29th September.
Rootes Grocery Store
Food-to-go, fresh produce, international food and everyday essentials. Also offering a full range of Post Office services right here on campus.
Support for students
Find out more about the support available to you.
Unleash your creativity
Warwick Arts Centre is looking for students to feature in an online culture programme, to celebrate the creativity which thrives on campus.
Greener Transport and Mobility
Discover a number of sustainable ways you can travel onto and around the Warwick campus.
- Stay up to date with the latest safety at Warwick information.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times in indoor/dwell spaces.