Wednesday 8 Dec 2021, 2:30-4pm - Oculus, OC1.04
This session is intended for students thinking about applying to do a URSS project. It will be led by colleagues from Warwick Institute of Engagement. During the session we'll cover:
- What is public engagement
- What kinds of activities you could do
- How to plan a high quality public engagement activity
- How to plan your evaluation
- Opportunities you'll be able to tap into to run a public engagement activity as part of a wider event
We will also allow time for questions about individual projects.
Please be aware we're not experts in URSS or the research element of your application - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help with anything that doesn't relate to your public engagement plans. You can also visit warwick.ac.uk/urss.
Please feel free to join us even if you haven't been able to register - we'll be in OC1.04
This form is closed and is no longer accepting any submissions. Thank you for your time.