Thursday 13 Jan 2022, 2:30-4pm - Online
This session is intended for students thinking about applying to do a URSS project. It will be led by colleagues from Warwick Institute of Engagement. During the session we'll cover:
- What is public engagement
- What kinds of activities you could do
- How to plan a high quality public engagement activity
- How to plan your evaluation
- Opportunities you'll be able to tap into to run a public engagement activity as part of a wider event
We will also allow time for questions about individual projects.
Please be aware we're not experts in URSS or the research element of your application - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help with anything that doesn't relate to your public engagement plans. You can also visit warwick.ac.uk/urss.
If you have already registered are no longer able to attend please contact email@example.com as far in advance as possible so someone else can use your space.