We'd love to get as many people involved in our 50th anniversary celebrations as possible - current students, alumni, staff and members of the public.
- Join us at our 50th anniverary events and bring your friends and family
- Contribute to our 50 @ 50 series of blog posts
- Host your own events - submit your plans and we'll put them on our calendar of the year
- Send us your photos of campus life for our photo gallery
- Share your memories of your time at Warwick
- Get involved on social media
Contribute to a Research Project. We are reflecting on methods of communication from the university. Do you have a significant item from the University, which could range anything from an envelope of an acceptance letter to a screenshot of a tweet? We encourage items from around the world as it would be a pleasure to observe the diversity amongst country and culture. Please include a little note explaining its significance.