Choosing to study at Warwick means joining a world-leading university. A university that offers you a strong academic challenge through teaching and research excellence.
Warwick is home to over 9,500 students from 147 countries. We offer a range of study options, including opportunities abroad, the Warwick International Foundation Programme, Summer School and English Language courses.
Professional Training and Education
Whether it's a one-day workshop, bespoke executive education, a full or part-time undergraduate or postgraduate qualification or an MBA, we can offer you a wide range of training opportunities here at Warwick.
- Business and Leadership
- Warwick Business School offers executive education programmes, combining world-class teaching with industry expertise.
- Explore WMG's professional and executive programmes that can be customised to the requirements of your business.
- Discover a range of training courses and CPD programmes for healthcare professionals at Warwick Medical School.
- Lifelong Learning
- Our Centre for Lifelong Learning delivers a range of flexible and accredited degree programmes and short courses.
- English Language and Global Communication
- An accredited range of tailor-made programmes and courses offering support and assistance to international students.
- Warwick in London
- Explore the study options available in our iconic capital city, from bite-size tasters for pre-university students to executive education for professionals.