Developing a Global Partnership Network
Excellent synthetic biology research requires international cooperation and collaboration. WISB is the UK hub for an expanding international network for collaboration and industrial partnerships to advance synthetic biology research and education. WISB is a member of SynbiCITE, an Innovation and Knowledge Centre (IKC).
Our international partners include:
- Centre of Synthetic Biology (CoSBi), Boston University, USA
- Biomass Systems & Synthetic Biology Centre (BSSB), Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil
- SynBio Centre, Tartu University, Estonia
- Löwe Centre for Synthetic Microbiology, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Germany
- Experimental & Health Sciences, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain
- Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas (CSIC) Madrid, Spain
We collaborate with these partners in the areas of research, training, education, outreach and ELSA.