IEEE Workshop on Wide Bandgap Power Devices and Applications in Europe
WiPDA - Europe 2022
- Tutorials: 18th of September 2022
- Workshop: 19th -20th September 2022
The Workshop on Wide Bandgap Power Devices and Applications in Europe (WiPDA-Europe) is sponsored by IEEE Power Electronic Society, providing a forum for device scientists, circuit designers, and application engineers to share technology updates, research findings, development experience, application knowledge and networking.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities will be available. More information soon!
WiPDA-Europe 2022 will be held at the University of Warwick, UK.
The conference venue is The Slate.Link opens in a new window
There will be a reception on Sunday 18th of September and a gala dinner on Monday 19th of September.
Hotel accommodation available on campus. More information soon!
Call for Papers
Prospective authors are welcome to submit an extended digest.
- Heteroepitaxial and bulk materials growth
- Gate dielectrics and surface passivation
- Device structures and fabrication techniques
- Device characterization and modeling
- Very high efficiency and compact converters
- SOAs including short-circuit, spike, and transient tolerance
- Harsh environment (e.g. high temperature) operation and reliability
- Packaging, power modules, and ICs
- Hard-switched and soft-switched applications
- Common-mode and EMI management
- Gate drive and other auxiliary circuits
- High-performance passive components
- Applications in renewable energy and storage, transportation, industrial drives, and grid power
More details in the Second Call for Papers.
Use the Word/LaTeX template provided in the IEEE templates siteLink opens in a new window. A4 format, 2 to 4 pages.
After presentation at the workshop, accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements
Proudly hosted by: