Upcoming Pre-hospital cardiac arrest CPD webinar
4th January 2024, 19.00 - 20.15
This webinar will feature the following presentations:
- Paramedic-3 trial update by the PARAMEDIC-3 trial team
- CPR and aerosol generation: what do we know? by Dr Andy Shrimpton Anaesthetic Registrar, University of Bristol
- Termination of resuscitation: the future by Dr Mike Smyth Paramedic ACCP/ Associate Professor, Warwick University
CPD certificates available after the webinar. Contact Keith Couper (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information or if you have any trouble signing up.
Our first webinar (September 2022) Webinar featured the following presentations:
- The PARAMEDIC trials: the success of UK pre-hospital cardiac arrest research by Professor Gavin Perkins
- Drug route in cardiac arrest: ongoing uncertainties by Professor Jerry Nolan
- Traumatic cardiac arrest: pre-hospital management by Dr Caroline Leech
Continue right to the end of the webinar for information on how to complete the evaluation and access a CPD certificate
Review of current evidence on drug route in cardiac arrest
Hooper et al. Drug routes in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: A summary of current evidence. Resuscitation. 2022; 181:70-78. doi: 10.1016/j.resuscitation.2022.10.015.
Brief animated overview of trial
For a brief 5-minute overview of the PARAMEDIC-3 trial, see our animation