Introduction to Questionmark Perception
QMP is an online assessment, delivery and reporting tool available to all staff and students at Warwick. It can be used to create individual questions, which are brought together to form an exam, assessment, questionnaire or survey. These assessments are then made available to students to take online. Feedback can be built into the questions, and staff can then view online reports of student achievements.
You are advised to use Chrome or Firefox to access the software.
1. An email was sent to you from ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ to notify you that ‘An administrator created an account for you at 610141’. Please check your 'spam' folder if it has not landed in your 'Inbox'. In the email, the one-off login link is included which will be active for 24 hours. Please click the link or ‘right-click’ the link to copy and paste it onto your browser:
2. Please follow the steps to set up the password, and then go to step 4.
3. If you click this link after 24 hours, you can ‘Request new password’
An email with instructions and a link will be sent to your university email address. Follow the link from the email and set your new password the same as in Step 1.
4. Click ‘Scheduled assessments’ tab in the menu bar on the top of the page to see the available assessments on the list. Please click the ‘Green Arrow’ to start the test if you are ready. If you are not ready for the test at the moment, you can login to the https://ondemand.questionmark.eu/home/610141/user later using your username and the password you set, but no later than the ‘End date’ (Oct 01 2021 23:59:00) indicated in the test schedule.
5. If you encounter any problems with QMP account setup or any technical problems during the test, please email email@example.com. If you have any questions or comments about the test, please contact the module leader.
- If you have forgotten your QMP password, please click the ‘Request new password’ tab on the login page https://ondemand.questionmark.eu/home/610141/user
- Put your university username in the box provided. An email with a one-off link will be sent to your Warwick account. Do not put your university email address in the box, or you may not receive QMP’s email link.
- Once you have received the email, click the link, and set a new password for QMP. You can also use ‘Edit profile’ option in the top right corner to change your password once you are logged in. Please do not change any of your personal information as this is linked to your university email address, and you may receive important notifications from QMP during the test.
- If you are required to upload any working out for the test, please click the ‘next assessment’ button immediately after you have finished answering your questions. You have a pre-set amount of time allocated to upload your working. This time starts immediately after you have submitted your questions.
- Please remember that you need to combine all images of your working out into a single PDF file to upload.
Successful upload of the file of your workings requires:
- The maximum file size is 5MB
- The file is saved as a pdf
- The filename structure is: university ID number_module number of the test; e.g. 21xxxxx_ES2B1
- To upload a file, please click the browse button beside the first box. From the pop-up window, click ‘Choose file’ to select the file you want from your directories. To select the file, single-click the file and press ‘open’, or double-click the file to select it. Once you have selected the file, you will be able to see the file name in the box on the popup window. Please check if you have selected the correct file. If you have selected the wrong file, press cancel and select a new file using the same steps as before. When you have chosen the correct file, click the ‘submit’ button to confirm your choice.
- Once you have successfully submitted the file, the submit button will be greyed out. Please check again and if the name of the file is correct. A new button will appear which allows you to close the popup window.
- When you are directed back to the main test window, the file you have uploaded will appear listed in the first upload section.
- Please leave the second upload box empty if you have already uploaded the correct file in the first box. If you have accidentally chosen the wrong file, please upload the correct file in the second box, repeating the same procedure.
- If you do not upload any files in the first box, you will be redirected back onto the upload page and you will not be able to submit the examination working out until you upload a file.
- To upload your selected files to the server, you must click the ‘Submit’ button on the right side of the screen within the upload time limit. If the submit button is not clicked, your files will not be saved, and your answers may not be considered for marking. Once you click submit, there will be a message pop up. Please click ‘Yes’ to confirm.
- The file upload may take a few moments to work. After a successful upload, a confirmation message will appear.
- If this does not happen, please send the file to firstname.lastname@example.org within the permitted upload time period. If your submission is late, please send your mitigating circumstances application along with the file in order for it to be considered eligible for marking.
If you have any questions or require further information, please speak to your department in the first instance and if they are unable to assist, contact email@example.com