Write your CV
- Make sure it's up-to-date
- Make sure written for an appropriate 'general audience'
- Make the most of the opportunity. Look at some useful links compiled by the Careers Service.
Convert your document to PDF format
It is recommended that you convert your CV into a useful format such as PDF. You can convert word documents to PDF using a piece of software made available across campus called PDF Converter. Download it here and convert it on your local computer.
Upload your CV to your CV Page
- A template CV page has been created on your ePortfolio, but by default it is hidden.
- You should already know how to upload files if you've put a photo on your profile. If you need reminding here is the sitebuilder guide to uploading a file.