Warwick Volunteers is funded by and is part of Student Opportunity. Our volunteering activities are therefore focussed on student activities and the volunteering opportunities we offer are chosen for their suitability for student volunteers.
If you are a member of staff of the University of Warwick interested in volunteering, please consider the options below:
- You can sign up to our weekly newsletter, which promotes external volunteering opportunities that you can get involved in.
- If you want to volunteer in the local community around campus, you can browse through our Project Search Tool and look out for opportunities from external organisations.
- Forums have been set up on Insite for staff to share or join a volunteering or fundraising opportunity: http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/insite/staff_forums/
- Warwick Sports is looking for volunteer activators to encourage students and fellow staff members to get more active every day. Visit the Warwick Activators website for more information and to sign up: https://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/sport/active/volunteering/
- You could become a Green Champion and help raise awareness about sustainability at Warwick: http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/about/environment/get_involved/green_champs/staff
- Voluntary Action Coventry and Warwickshire Community and Voluntary Action are also great resources if you want to volunteer in the local area. Business in the Community provides opportunities for team-building volunteering activities for e.g. Away Days, but check with your Financial Regulations Champion before making any arrangements.