Warwick Volunteers is funded by and is part of Student Opportunity. Our volunteering activities are therefore focussed on student activities and the volunteering opportunities we offer are chosen for their suitability for student volunteers.
If you are a member of staff of the University of Warwick interested in volunteering, please consider the options below:
- You can sign up to our weekly newsletterLink opens in a new window, by simply logging into the volunteering portal. This often includes external volunteering opportunities that you can get involved in.
- If you want to volunteer in the local community around campus, you can browse through our Opportunity Search ToolLink opens in a new window and look out for opportunities from external organisations.
- Forums have been set up on Insite for staff to share or join a volunteering or fundraising opportunity: http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/insite/staff_forums/Link opens in a new window
- Warwick Sports is looking for volunteer activators to encourage students and fellow staff members to get more active every day. Visit the Warwick Activators website for more information and to sign up: https://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/sport/active/volunteering/Link opens in a new window
- You could become a Green Champion and help raise awareness about sustainability at Warwick: http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/about/environment/get_involved/green_champs/staffLink opens in a new window
- Voluntary Action CoventryLink opens in a new window and Warwickshire Community and Voluntary ActionLink opens in a new window are also great resources if you want to volunteer in the local area. Business in the CommunityLink opens in a new window provides opportunities for team-building volunteering activities for e.g. Away Days, but check with your Financial Regulations Champion before making any arrangements.