Latest news and updates
Welcome to the Retired Staff Association (RSA) webpage - this is your hub for news, updates, messages and information about upcoming events and meet-ups.
Please use the navigation below to find your way around.
The RSA is a way for retired members of staff from the University of Warwick to stay in contact and keep up to speed on all the latest Warwick goings-on.
Being a member means:
- you'll receive the RSA newsletter and hear about current University activities, developments and achievements
- you can stay in touch with other retired members of staff
- you're allowed access to certain University amenities, including the Library and the Sports Hall
- you can get involved with social activities with the rest of the group, from rambles and coach trips through to Christmas events and talks.
Even if you have moved away from the area, the RSA can provide a valuable means of keeping in touch - you'll receive regular newsletters as well as some of the University's own publications and mailings.
|Minutes Secretary||Charlotte Billingfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Membership Secretary||Elaine Lentonemail@example.com|
|Walks Co-ordinator||Kay Rainsleyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Visits Co-ordinator||Denis Welchmanemail@example.com|
|Newsletter Editor||Roberta Warmanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Committee members|| David Botterill
|Bursary Sub-committee|| Robert Dyson
|University support||Tim Wilkinson|| email@example.com
- 21 June 2018: 'Our Futures with the Arts and Culture' at the Goose Nest, Warwick Arts Centre - find out more
- 15 August 2018: Visit to Supreme Court, Westminster
- 8 October 2018: AGM, lunch and talk on Coventry's successful City of Culture bid with speaker Jonothan Neelands
- 17 December 2018: Christmas lunch