High-throughput screening: MIC hit detection, synergy and more...
In collaboration with WISB, Warwick Antimicrobial Screening Facility are now offering automation and high-throughput services
- High-throughput MIC hit detection, synergy checkerboard screening and the potential to automate your bespoke application.
- Our Tecan Freedom EVO liquid handling platform enables us to provide a faster and more affordable antimicrobial screening service whilst retaining reliability.
- Our scientists can help you design high-throughput protocols for your bespoke application.
Call for a friendly chat!
Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing
- Minimum Inhibitory Concentration
- Minimum Bactericidal Concentration
- Minimum Biofilm Eradication Concentration
- Checkerboard Synergy
- Disk Diffusion
- Post-Antimicrobial Effect
Structural biology services
- Structural biology: X-ray crystallography, small angle X-ray scattering (SAXS), analysis of protein-ligand interactions.
- Protein production: cloning, expression and purification.
- Wide range of biochemical and biophysical assays for activity and binding measurements.
Ex Vivo Lung Biofilm Infection Model
- 3Rs compliant
- Respiratory pathogens
- Bacteria / fungi (in development) / viruses (in development)
- Specialised cystic fibrosis model available
- Other lung conditions may be available on request
- Detailed information
- ISO 21702: Measurement of antiviral activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces.
- Various viruses available
- Various cell lines available
- Various molecular detection services
- Many other virology services available.
- Next Generation Sequencing
- Sanger Sequencing
- Real time PCR
Warwick Scientific Services
- See what else Warwick has available
- World-class analytical support
- Custom synthesis
- Work bespoke to your needs
- Sub-MIC Selection
- Mutation Rate Calculations
- Resistant mutants
- Genomic Sequencing