New student editors appointed to Reinvention Journal
Thanks are due to David Metcalfe, an undergraduate student at Warwick and the Editor of the journal since its launch in 2007, for all of his hard work on the journal. As he will be graduating this summer, he has been succeeded by:
- Editor: Alexander Freer, an English student at Warwick
- Assistant Editor: Alison Wheatley, a Sociology student at Warwick
- Assistant Editor: David Hall, a Physics student at Warwick
- Assistant Editor: Ruth Simons, a Fine Art student at Oxford Brookes
This new, expanded Editorial Team will enable the journal to undertake a number of exciting new initiatives, including the addition of book reviews, the production of hard copies and the integration of software to allow for easier publishing of natural science papers.
The journal has also recently welcomed a number of new members to its International Advisory Board:
- Alex Bols, Head of Education and Quality at the National Union of Students
- Antony Brewerton, Head of Academic Services in The Library at Warwick
- Professor Ann Caesar, Pro-Vice-Chancellor Student Experience at Warwick
- Dr Judith Rochecouste, Senior Lecturer in the Centre for the Advancement of Learning and Teaching at Monash University
And around 20 new students have been taken on by the journal as Subject Editors, who will be joining the team during May and June.
Submissions are now welcome for the journal's 7th issue, due to be published in October 2010. These can be collaborative papers, written on research undertaken by staff and students together, or undergraduate-only work.