Shortlisted entrants will be invited to the Warwick Arts Centre on Wednesday 14 June 2017 at 19:00 for:
1) A sit-down dinner in the Art Centre's Helen Martin Studio with artists and scientists.
2) A film screening of CATCH. CATCH is a fictional short film about a father and daughter quarantined in their home in a post-antibiotic world. CATCH writer Paul Cooke and director Domic Rees-Roberts, will be available for a Q&A session after the screening.
There are 10 prizes available:
HOW TO ENTER
- Entry into this Competition is dependent on acceptance of and agreement to the specific rules of entry in full, as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering the Competition, you are confirming acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants must live in the UK and be aged between 16-25.
Entry to the Competition can be made between 09.00 GMT on 11 April 2017 and 17.00 GMT on 8 May 2017 (the “Competition Period”) by either:
(a) Tweeting a photograph or link to your entry (poem, essay, drawing, collage, song or video) to @Warwick_AMR and tagging it with the hashtag #AMRApocalypse
(b) Emailing the entry or a link to entry to WAMIC at warwick dot ac dot uk
- The art submission can be in any stated format (poem, essay, drawing, collage, song or video) and should relate to the topic "A World without Antibiotics"
- Multiple entries may be submitted; however, no entrant may win more than one (1) prize.
- All entrants represent and warrant, by entering into the Competition, that they have the right to submit any materials provided as part of the entry into the Competition
- Submitted information will not be used for any other purpose than the competition; it will be stored securely and will not be shared with third parties.
- A panel of judges from the University of Warwick, at its sole discretion, (the “Panel”) will select the winning entries based on the criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- The winners will be notified via the account or email address by which they entered. Prizes are strictly non-exchangeable, non-transferable (including to any other individual/s), and not redeemable for cash or other prizes (in whole or in part).
Submit entries by email to:
WAMIC at warwick dot ac dot uk;
or Tweet a photograph or link, with hashtag #AMRApocalypse, to @Warwick_AMR
Useful Links for Inspiration: