The Biotechnology Young Entrepreneurs Scheme (Biotechnology YES) is an innovative competition developed to raise awareness of the commercialisation of bioscience ideas among early career researchers. The competition, funded by sponsorship, aims to encourage an entrepreneurial culture for the benefit of the UK economy.
Lunchtime Briefing: 12:30-13:30, 7 April 2017, MOAC Seminar Room, Senate House
Diversify your life experience and professionally develop your range of attributes by taking part in Biotechnology YES.
- Develop enterprise skills
- Cultivate business acumen
- Create new knowledge
- Think creatively to produce innovative solutions to major challenges
- Collaborate with peers and industry experts using a range of networking skills
- Discover how to communicate research with impact to diverse audiences
- Gain project management skills in the context of business planning
- Learn about ethical, legal and health and safety aspects
- Understand how funding is sourced and managed
- Win £2,500