Don't miss your chance to leave a footprint in the history of Warwick Medical School! We are looking for stunning images showing beauty and power of microscopy. Use upload form below to submit your image.
- Resolution: min 400x400 pxl
- Image format: *.jpg
- Image description:
1. Image name (short title describing the image; max 200 characters)
2. Your name
3. Your research group
4. Name of the microscope and/or software used
Click on image to view full size
1. Image name: Contractile ring and microtubule dynamics in live S.pombe cells. Green - microtubules, yellow - Rlc.
2. Author: Bernardo Chapa
3. Group: Balasubramanian
4. Microscope: Andor Revolution XD spinning disk confocal
To view more examples visit our Image Gallery
Please upload your images using form below: