Atherton, N, Bridle C, Brown D, Collins H, Dosanjh S, Griffiths F, Hennings S, Khan K, Lall R, Lyle S, McShane R, Mistry D, Nichols V, Petrou S, Sheehan B, Slowther AM, Thorogood M, Withers E, Zeh P, Lamb SE (2016). Dementia and Physical Activity (DAPA) - an exercise intervention to improve cognition in people with mild to moderate dementia: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial, registration ISRCTN32612072. Trials. 17(1):165. doi: 10.1186/s13063-016-1288-2.
- Zeh P, Sandhu H, Cannaby AM, Warwick, J & Sturt J (2015) Exploring culturally competent primary care diabetes services: A single city survey. Diabetic Medicine, http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/dme.13000/epdf.
- Zeh, P (2014) Experiences of Families who care for respiratory-dependent children (Book), Lambert Academic Publishing, ISBN-13: 978-3-659-64181-7, December 2014.
- Zeh, P (2014) Recruitment to Time and Target: Challenges, problems and opportunities. Participate, 13, 10.
- Zeh, P., Sandhu, H. & Cannaby, AM & Sturt, J (2014) Cultural barriers impeding ethnic minority groups from accessing effective diabetes care services: A Systematic review of observation studies. Diversity and Equality in Health and Care. 11:9–33.
Zeh, P. (2013) Delivering Diabetes Care to Ethnic Diversity (DEDICATED): Exploring potential barriers and solutions to delivering quality diabetes care to people from ethnic minority groups (PhD Thesis), WMS, University of Warwick.
- Zeh P, Sandhu H, Cannaby AM & Sturt J (2012) The impact of culturally-competent diabetes care interventions for improving diabetes-related outcomes in ethnic minority groups: A systematic review. Diabetic Medicine, 29, 1237–1252.
- Zeh, P., Sandhu, H. & Cannaby, AM & Sturt, J (2011) The provision of culturally-competent diversity interventions to ethnic minority groups with diabetes: A systematic review (Abstract), IDF Conference Abstract booklet, (Abstract), 47th European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD) Annual Congress Handbook, Lisbon, September 2011.
- Zeh, P., Sandhu, H. & Cannaby, AM & Sturt, J (2011) A Systematic review of cultural barriers impinging on ethnic minority groups from accessing effective diabetes care services (Abstract). IDF Conference Abstract booklet.
- Peter Zeh (2010) Delivering diabetes care to ethnic groups: a pilot general practice survey. Diabetes & Primary Care Journal, 12 (5): 280 -290.
- Peter Zeh (2009) Exploring potential barriers and solutions to delivering high quality diabetes care to people from ethnic minority groups in Coventry: a pilot general practice survey (Abstract), PARTICIPATE Newsletter, Issue 13: October 2009.
- Peter Zeh (2007) Clinical education on infection control. Energise – Clinical Gerontology. December 2007, Volume 2, Issue 1. UHCW NHS Trust.
- Peter Zeh (2002) Clinical governance & the district nurse. Journal of Community Nursing. 16 (4): 4-11.