The research on the project invovles experimental (laboratory and field) and numerical work. This page presents an overview of major research activities and summary of achievements in each of them. These are listed for each investigated structure separately.
More information about each acitivity will become available soon!
- All-FRP box-girder footbridge
- Suspension footbridge
- All-FRP truss footbridge over a railway line
- All-FRP truss footbridge over a road in Italy
- Two FRP footbridges In the Netherlands
- Laboratory testing of FRP beams
- Design and construction of an all-FRP bridge
- One day workshop
- Suspension bridge in Cornwall
- Open channel all-FRP bridge over a railway line