Driving Research Innovation
Midlands Health Innovation (MHI) is a world-class research and innovation partnership, combining the Medical strengths of 7 research intensive universities based in the Midlands. The partnership unites university research with the unique strengths of Midlands industry, within a joint academic-NHS innovation environment, to drive cutting-edge research, collaboration and skills development.
As the Health and Medicine branch of Midlands Innovation, we are united in our determination that:
Individually we are strong, with world-class research, creativity and skills development.
Together we are stronger, playing a significant role in stimulating economic growth across the region and beyond.
- Tuesday 12th June 2018: MTIA Delivery Group Meeting (Warwick)
- Wednesday 13th June 2018: Medilink East Midlands Innovation day (Nottingham)
- Wednesday 20th June 2018: NIHR Nottingham Biomedical Research Centre Anniversary Conference (Nottingham)
- Wednesday 4th July 2018: Innovative Health Working Group (Birmingham)
- Wednesday 4th July 2018: MHI Quarterly Meeting (Birmingham)
- Friday 6th July 2018: Midlands Incubator Network (Birmingham)
The Midlands region has been propelled to the forefront of the UK’s NMR capability, thanks to a £20m investment across UK institutions from the EPSRC.