Driving Research Innovation
Midlands Health Innovation (MHI) is a world-class research and innovation partnership, combining the Medical strengths of 7 research intensive universities based in the Midlands. The partnership unites university research with the unique strengths of Midlands industry, within a joint academic-NHS innovation environment, to drive cutting-edge research, collaboration and skills development.
As the Health and Medicine branch of Midlands Innovation, we are united in our determination that:
Individually we are strong, with world-class research, creativity and skills development.
Together we are stronger, playing a significant role in stimulating economic growth across the region and beyond.
- Tuesday 6th November 2018: NUH NHS Trust Research and Innovation Annual Strategy Development Day (Nottingham)
- Thursday 8th November 2018: Develop Your Innovative Medical Product or Service with the NHS (Leicester)
- Tuesday 27th November 2018: Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult seminar day (Nottingham)
- Wednesday 21st November 2018: Midlands Health Alliance Meeting
- 5th December 2018: MindTech National Symposium 2018 (London)
- 17th December 2018: Exploring Ageing: From Medical Imaging to Human Brain Health (Birmingham)
On 1st October, partners from across the Midlands region welcomed Professor Sir John Bell to explore the considerable Life Science strengths and opportunities present.