Wednesday 23 September, 10:00 – 12:00 (Microsoft Teams)
This virtual seminar will enable you to hear more about the menopause, menopause health and menopause in the workplace, we have expert speakers to give guidance and advice on this sometimes taboo subject.
- Dr Sarah Hillman - Clinical Lecturer in Primary Care in the Unit of Academic Primary Care at WMS
- Marsha Hughes - Human Resources Business Partner at WMS
- Dr Anthony Parsons - Founder of the West Midlands Menopause Society and previous President of British Menopause Society. Read Anthony's biography.
- Dr Louise Newson of Newson Health GP and Menopause Specialist. Read Louise's biography.
- Mrs Julie Robinson - Founder of Menohealth. Read Julie's biography.
10:00 – 10:15 Welcome, housekeeping, introduction including AS overview - Sarah Hillman
10:15 – 10:40 What is the Menopause including HRT, health risks - Anthony Parsons
10:40 – 10:45 Q & A’s
10:45 – 11:10 Holistic view of the Menopause - Julie Robinson
11:10 – 11:15 Q & A’s
11:15 – 11:40 Effects of the Menopause in the workplace and how to approach your GP - Louise Newson
11:40 – 11:45 Q & A’s
11:45 – 11:50 How can HR support you? - Marsha Hughes
11:50 – 11:55 Q & A’s
11:55 – 12:00 Closing remarks - Sarah Hillman
Please complete the form below to register for the event. The Microsoft Teams link to join the seminar will be on the web page once you have submitted the form so can be copied to your calendar and the link is also on the events calendar.
This event is now full. We will be recording the seminar and will share the link on this page.