ATTENTION USERS: Please notify us if you intend to submit journal articles or present at conferences as all outputs must be logged. Thank you!
Total accepted publications since 2012: 103
Submitted articles (6)
- A.B. Renz, V. Shah, O. Vavasour, Y. Bonyadi, F. Li, et al., (paper on Schottky diodes), submitted to J. Appl. Phys.
- L.K. McLeod, G.H. Spikes, R.J. Kashtiban, M. Walker, A.V. Chadwick, et al., (paper on metal oxides), submitted to Dalton Transactions.
- A. Laezza, P.G. Georgio, S.-J. Richards, A.N. Baker, M. Walker, et al., (paper on nanoparticles), submitted to Org. Biomol. Chem.
- M.J. Balart, X. Hao, S. Marks, G.D. West, M. Walker, et al., (paper on steel powders), submitted to Metall. Mater. Trans. A.
- D.-S. Park, D. Rata, I.V. Maznichenko, S. Ostanin, Y.L. Gan, et al., (paper on magnetic ordering), submitted to Nature Materials.
- S.-J. Richards, A. Baker, M. Walker and M.I. Gibson, (paper on nanoparticles), submitted to ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces
Accepted articles (3)
- S.D. Seddon, C. Benjamin, J.I. Bryant, C.W. Burrows, M. Walker, et al., "Work function of GaAs(hkl) and its modification using PEI: mechanisms and substrate dependence" Accepted in Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- P. Georgiou, A.N. Baker, S.-J. Richards, A. Laezza, M. Walker, et al., "Tuning Aggregative versus Non-Aggregative Lectin Binding with Glycosylated Nanoparticles by the Nature of the Polymer Ligand", accepted in J. Mater. Chem. B.
- A. Kolodziej, C. Le Duff, J. Bergueiro, M. Walker, A. Keeler, et al., "Design of surface-modified electrodes for the electrochemical adsorption of Platinum-based anticancer drugs", accepted in Chem. Mater.
- C.E. Severn, A.M. Eissa, C.R. Langford, A. Parker, M. Walker, et al. "Ex vivo culture of adult CD34+ stem cells using functional highly porous polymer scaffolds to establish biomimicry of the bone marrow niche", Biomaterials 225 (2019) 119533.
- O. Vryonis, T. Andritsch, A.S. Vaughan, P.L. Lewin, "Structural and chemical comparison between moderately oxygenated and edge oxygenated graphene: mechanical, electrical and thermal performance of the epoxy nanocomposites", SN Appl. Sci. 1 (2019) 1275.
- T.S. Pathan, M. Rashid, M. Walker, W.D. Widanage and E. Kendrick, "Active formation of Li-ion batteries and its effect on cycle life", J. Phys. Energy 1 (2019) 044003.
- J.G. Bolivar, I.P. Mikheenko, R.L. Orozco, S. Sharma, D. Banerjee, et al., "Synthesis of Pd/Ru bimetallic nanoparticles by Escherichia coli and potential as a catalyst for upgrading 5-hydroxymethyl furfural into liquid fuel precursors", Front. Microbiol. 10 (2019) 1276.
- J.L. Ratcliffe, M. Walker, A.M. Eissa, S. Du, S.A. Przyborski, et al., "Optimised Peptide Functionalisation of Thiol-Acrylate Emulsion-templated Porous Polymers leads to Expansion of Human Pluripotent Stem Cells in 3D Culture", J. Poly. Sci. A. 57 (2019) 1974.
- A.B. Renz, V.A. Shah, O. Vavasour, Y. Bonyadi, G.W.C. Bake, et al., "Surface Effects of Passivation within Mo/4H-SiC Schottky Diodes through MOS Analysis", Mater. Sci. Forum 963 (2019) 511.
- J. Lee, M. Walker, S. Varagnolo, S. Huband and R.A. Hatton, "Stabilizing silver window electrodes for organic photovoltaics using a mercaptosilane monolayer", ACS Appl. Energy Mater. 2 (2019) 5198.
- A.I. Pointon, N.E. Grant, R.S. Bonilla, E.C. Wheeler-Jones, M. Walker, et al., "Exceptional surface passivation arising from bis(trifluoromethanesulfonyl)-based solutions", ACS Appl. Electron. Mater. 1 (2019) 1322.
- S.F. Gorman, T.S. Pathan and E. Kendrick, "The 'use-by date' for lithium-ion battery components", Phil. Trans. R. Soc. A 377 (2019) 20180299.
- L.E. Wilkins, M. Hasan, A. Fayter, C.I. Biggs, S. Huband, et al. , "Site-Specific Conjugation of Antifreeze Proteins onto Polymer-Stabilized Nanoparticles", Polym. Chem. 10 (2019) 2986.
- C. Stubbs, L.E. Wilkins, A. Fayter, M. Walker and M.I. Gibson, "Multivalent Presentation of Ice Recrystallization Inhibiting Polymers on Nanoparticles Retains Activity", Langmuir 35 (2019) 7347.
- V. Guerra, C. Wan, V. Degirmenci, J. Sloan, D. Presvytis, et al., "Characterisation of Graphite Nanoplatelets (GNP) prepared at Scale by High-Pressure Homogenisation", J. Mater. Chem. C. 7 (2019) 6383.
- I.P. Mikheenko, J. Gomez Bolivar, M.L. Merroun, L.E. Macaskie, S. Sharma, et al., "Upconversion of Cellulosic Waste Into a Potential "Drop in Fuel" via Novel Catalyst Generated Using Desulfovibrio desulfuricans and a Consortium of Acidophilic Sulfidogens", Front. Microbiol. 10 (2019) 970.
- R. Pertiwi, R. Oozeerally, D.L. Burnett, T.W. Chamberlain, N. Cherkasov, et al., "Replacement of Chromium by Non-toxic Metals in Lewis-Acid MOFs: Assessment of Stability as Glucose Conversion Catalysts", Catalysts 9 (2019) 437.
- P. Bellchambers, M. Walker, S. Huband, A. Dirvanauskas and R.A. Hatton, "Enhanced Oxidation Stability of Transparent Copper Films Usinga Hybrid Organic-Inorganic Nucleation Layer" , Chem. Nano. Mat. 5 (2019) 619.
- J.B. Omajali, J. Gomez-Bolivar, I.P. Mikheenko, S. Sharma, B. Kayode, et al. "Novel catalytically active Pd/Ru bimetallic nanoparticles synthesized by Bacillus benzeovorans", Scientific Reports 9 (2019) 4715.
- A. Garcia-Giron, J.M. Romano, A. Batal, B. Dashtbozorg, H. Dong, et al., "Durability and Wear Resistance of Laser-Textured Hardened Stainless Steel Surfaces with Hydrophobic Properties" Langmuir 35 (2019) 5353.
- O. Vryonis, T. Andritsch, A.S. Vaughan, P.L. Lewin, "An alternative synthesis route to graphene oxide: influence of surface chemistry on charge transport in epoxy-based composites", J. Mater. Sci. 54 (2019) 8302.
- O. Vavasour, R. Jeffries, M. Walker, J. Roberts, N. Meakin, et al., "Effect of HCl Cleaning on InSb-Al2O3 MOS Capacitors", Semicond. Sci. Technol. 34 (2019) 035032.
- D. Huerta Murillo, A. Garcia-Giron, J.M. Romano, J.T. Cardoso, F. Cordovilla, et al., "Wettability modification of laser-fabricated hierarchical surface structures in Ti-6Al-4V titanium alloy", Appl. Surf. Sci. 463 (2019) 838.
- S.A. Richardson, T.M. Rawlings, J. Muter, M. Walker, J.J. Brosens, et al. "Covalent Attachment of Fibronectin onto Emulsion-Templated Porous Polymer Scaffolds Enhances Human Endometrial Stromal Cell Adhesion, Infiltration, and Function", Macromol. Biosci. 2018 1800351.
- P. Bellchambers, J. Lee, S. Varagnolo, H. Amari, M. Walker, et al. "Elucidating the exceptional passivation effect of 0.8 nm evaporated aluminum on transparent copper films", Frontiers in Materials 5 (2018) 71.
- A.J. Ramadan, N.K. Noel, S. Fearn, N. Young, M. Walker, et al., "Unravelling the improved electronic and structural properties of methyl ammonium lead iodide deposited from acetonitrile", Chemistry of Materials 30 (2018) 7737.
- A. Wijesekara, S. Varagnolo, G.D.M.R. Dabera, K.P. Marshall, J. Pereira, et al., "Assessing the suitability of copper thiocyanate as a hole-transport layer in inverted CsSnI3 perovskite photovoltaics", Scientific Reports 8 (2018) 15722
- V. Guerra, C. Wan, V. Degrimenci, J. Sloan, D. Presvytis, et al., "2D Boron Nitride Nanosheets (BNNS) prepared by High-Pressure Homogenisation: Structure and Morphology", Nanoscale 10 (2018) 19469.
- S.S. Abbas, G.J. Rees, N.L. Kelly, C.E. Dancer, J.V. Hanna, et al., "Facile silane functionalization of graphene oxide", Nanoscale 10 (2018) 16231
- K.P. Marshall, S. Tao, M. Walker, D.S. Cook, J. Lloyd-Hughes, et al., "Cs1−xRbxSnI3 light harvesting semiconductors for perovskite photovoltaics", Mater. Chem. Front. 2 (2018) 1515.
- H.J. Pereira, J. Reed, J. Lee, S. Varagnolo, G.D.M.R. Dabera and R.A. Hatton, "Fabrication of Copper Window Electrodes with ≈108 Apertures cm−2 for Organic Photovoltaics" Advanced Functional Materials 28 (2018) 1802893.
- D.-S. Park, G.J. Rees, H. Wang, D. Rata, A. Bhatnagar, et al., "Electromagnetic Functionalization of Wide Band Gap Dielectric Oxides by Boron Interstitial Doping", Adv. Mater. 2018 1802025.
- T. Jwad, M. Walker and S. Dimov, "Erasing and rewriting of titanium oxide colour marks using laser-induced reduction/oxidation", Appl. Surf. Sci. 458 (2018) 849.
- J. Ustarroz, I.M. Ornelas, G. Zhang, D. Perry, M. Kang, et al., "Mobility and Poisoning of Mass-Selected Platinum Nanoclusters during the Oxygen Reduction Reaction", ACS Catal. 8 (2018) 6775.
- M. Li and A.C. van Veen, "Tuning the catalytic performance of Ni-catalysed dry reforming of methane and carbon deposition via Ni-CeO2-x interaction", Appl. Catal. B 237 (2018) 641.
- H.-C. Chen, A. Halford, M. Walker, C. Brennan, L. Stanley, et al., "Electrochemical characterization and regeneration of sulfur poisoned Pt catalysts in aqueous media", J. Electroanal. Chem. 816 (2018) 138.
- S.J. Adams, A.J. Carrod, L.A. Rochford, M. Walker and Z. Pikramenou, "Surfactant-enhanced Luminescence Lifetime for Biomolecular Detection on Luminescent Gold Surfaces Decorated with Transition Metal Complexes", ChemistrySelect 3 (2018) 3251.
- R. Genieser, M. Loveridge and R. Bhagat, "Practical high temperature (80 C) storage study of industrially manufactured Li-ion batteries with varying electrolytes", J. Power Sources 386 (2018) 85.
- G.D.M.R. Dabera, A.M. Sanchez. R. Beanland, M. Walker and R.A. Hatton, "Retarding oxidation of copper nanoparticles without electrical isolation and the size dependence of work function", Nat. Comm. 8 (2017) 1894.
- C.A. Francis, M. Jaquez, J.F. Sanchez-Royo, S.K. Vasheghani Farahani, C.F. McConville, et al., "Effects of Ni d-levels on the electronic band structure of NixCd1-xO semiconducting alloys", J. App. Phys. 122 (2017) 185703.
- K.P. Marshall, M. Walker, R.I. Walton and R.A. Hatton, "Elucidating the role of the hole-extracting electrode on the stability and efficiency of inverted CsSnI3 / C60 perovskite photovoltaics", J. Mater. Chem. A. 5 (2017) 21836.
- A.M. Eissa, P. Wilson, C.Chen, J.E. Collins, M. Walker, et al., Reversible surface functionalisation of emulsion-templated porous polymers using dithiophenol maleimide functional macromolecules, Chem. Comm. 53 (2017) 9789.
- C.I. Biggs, C. Packer, S. Hindmarsh, M. Walker, N.R. Wilson, et al., "Impact of Sequential Surface-Modification of Graphene Oxide on Ice Nucleation", Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 19 (2017) 21929.
- C. Bentley, M. Yang, F. Maddar, F. Li, M. Walker, et al., "Electrochemical Maps and Movies of the Hydrogen Evolution Reaction on Natural Crystals of Molybdenite (MoS2): Basal vs. Edge Plane Activity", Chem. Sci. 8 (2017) 6583.
- W. Xu, D. Du, R. Lan, J. Humphreys, D.N. Miller, M. Walker, Z. Wu, J.T.S. Irvine, S. Tao, "Electrodeposited NiCu bimetal on carbon paper as stable non-noble anode for efficient electrooxidation of ammonia", accepted in Appl. Catal. B.
- J.T. Cardoso, A. Garcia-Giron, J.M. Romano, D. Huerta-Murillo, R. Jagdheesh, et al., "Influence of ambient conditions on the evolution of wettability properties of an IR-, ns-laser textured aluminium alloy", RSC Adv. 7 (2017) 39617.
- T. Suzuki, J. Lawrence, M. Walker, J.M. Morbec, P. Blowey, et al., "Indium coverage of the Si(111)-√7×√3-In surface", Phys. Rev. B 96 (2017) 035412.
- W. Xu, R. Lan, D. Du, J. Humphreys, M. Walker, et al., "Directly growing hierarchical nickel-copper hydroxide nanowires on carbon fibre cloth for efficient electrooxidation of ammonia", Appl. Catal. B 218 (2017) 470.
- F. Li, O. Vavasour, M. Walker, D.M. Martin, Y.K. Sharma, et al., "SiC-Oxide Interface and MOS Structures Characterisation", Mater. Sci. Forum 897 (2017) 151.
- L. Somerville, J.M. Hooper, J. Marco, A. McGordon, C. Lyness, et al., "Impact of Vibration on the Surface Film of Lithium-ion Cells", Energies 10 (2017) 741.
- G.S. Pappas, C. Wan, C. Bowen, D.M. Haddleton and X. Huang, "Functionalization of BaTiO3 nanoparticles with electron insulating and conducting organophosphazene-based hybrid materials", RSC Adv. 7 (2017) 19674.
- N.S. Ieong, C.I. Biggs, M. Walker, M.I. Gibson, "Comparison of RAFT derived Poly(vinylpyrolidone) verses Poly(oligoethyleneglycol methacrylate) for the Stabilization of Glycosylated Gold Nanoparticles", J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem. 55 (2017) 1200.
- S. Won, S.-J. Richards, M. Walker and M.I. Gibson, "Externally controllable glycan presentation on nanoparticle surfaces to modulate lectin recognition", Nanoscale Horiz. 2 (2017) 106.
- B.P. de Laune, G.J. Rees, M.J. Whitaker, H.-Y. Hah, C.E. Johnson, et al., "Oxygen Insertion Reactions within the One-Dimensional Channels of Phases Related to FeSb2O4", Inorg. Chem. 56 (2017) 594.
- J.B. Omajali, A. Hart, M. Walker, J. Wood and L.E. Macaskie, "In-Situ Catalytic Upgrading of Heavy Oil Using Dispersed Bionanoparticles Supported on Gram-Positive and Gram-Negative Bacteria", Appl. Catal. B 203 (2017) 807.
- K.P. Marshall, M. Walker, R.I. Walton and R.A. Hatton, "Enhanced Efficiency and Exceptional Stability in Hole-Transport Layer Free CsSnI3 Perovskite Photovoltaics", Nature Energy 1 (2016) 16178.
- C. Bosch-Navarro, Z.P.L. Laker, A.J. Marsden, N.R. Wilson and J.P. Rourke, "Non-covalent functionalization of graphene with a hydrophilic self-limiting monolayer for macro-molecule immobilization", FlatChem 1 (2016) 52.
- S. Won, D.J. Phillips, M. Walker and M.I. Gibson, "Co-operative Transitions of Responsive-Polymer Coated Gold Nanoparticles; Precision Tuning and Direct Evidence for Co-operative Aggregation", J Mater. Chem. B 4 (2016) 5673.
- C. Bosch-Navarro, J.P. Rourke and N.R. Wilson, "Controlled electrochemical and electroless deposition of noble metal nanoparticles on graphene", RSC Adv. 6 (2016) 73790.
- C.I. Biggs, M. Walker and M.I. Gibson, "'Grafting to' of RAFTed Responsive Polymers to Glass Subrates by Thiol-ene and Critical Comparison to Thiol-Gold Coupling", Biomacromolecules 17 (2016) 2626.
- G. Zhang, M. Walker and P. Unwin, "Low-voltage Voltammetric Electrowetting of Graphite Surfaces by Ion Intercalation/De-intercalation", Langmuir 32 (2016) 7476.
- L. Otten, D. Vlachou, S.-J. Richards and M.I. Gibson, "Glycan heterogeneity on gold nanoparticles increases lectin discrimination capacity in label-free multiplexed bioassays", Analyst 141 (2016) 4305.
- G. Balakrishnan, M. Saghir, M.R. Lees, S.J. York, S.A. Hindmarsh, A.M. Sanchez, M. Walker and C.F. McConville, "Nanomaterials and Crystals of Topological Insulators and Topological Crystalline Insulators", J. Indian Inst. Sci. 96 (2016) 121.
- I. Maskery, C.W. Burrows, M. Walker, R.P. Singh, G. Balakrishnan, et al., "Bulk crystal growth and surface preparation of NiSb, MnSb and NiMnSb", J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B 34 (2016), 041219.
- M.S. Tyler, M. Walker and R.A. Hatton, "High performance silver window electrodes for top-illuminated organic photovoltaics using an organo-molybdenum oxide bronze inter-layer", accepted in ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 8 (2016), 12316.
- M. Walker, M. Tedder, J. Palmer, J.J. Mudd and C.F. McConville, "Low temperature removal of surface oxides and hydrocarbons from Ge(100) using atomic hydrogen", Appl. Surf. Sci. 379 (2016) 1.
- A.J. Ramadan, I. Hancox, S. Huband, C.C. Parkins, S.A.F. Bon, et al., "Selecting phthalocyanine polymorphs using local chemical termination variations in copper iodide", J. Phys. Chem. C 120 (2016) 4448.
- M. Saghir, M. Walker, C.F. McConville and G. Balakrishnan, "SnTe microcrystals: surface cleaning of a topological crystalline insulator", Appl. Phys. Lett. 108 (2016) 061602.
- E. Bennett, J. Monzo, M. Walker, C.F. McConville, A. Yanson and P. Rodriguez, "A New Synthetic Route for an Effective Preparation of Metal Alloy Nanoparticles and Its Use as Active Electrocatalyst Towards the Oxidation of Formic Acid", ACS Catal. 6 (2016) 1533.
- G.S. Pappas, S. Ferrari, X. Huang, R. Bhagat, D.M. Haddleton, et al., "Heteroatom Doped-Carbon Nanospheres as Anodes in Lithium Ion Batteries", Materials 9 (2016) 35.
- D.-S. Park, H. Wang, S.K. Vasheghani Farahani, M. Walker, A. Bhatnagar et al., "Self-assembled passivation of semiconducting oxides", Scientific Reports 6 (2016) 18449.
- Z.J. Ayres, A.J. Borrill, J.C. Newland, M.E. Newton and J.V. MacPherson, "Controlled sp2 Functionalization of Boron Doped Diamond as a route for the Fabrication of Robust and Nernstian pH Electrodes", Anal. Chem. 88 (2016) 974.
- S.-J. Richards, L. Otten and M.I. Gibson, "Glycosylated gold nanoparticle libraries for label-free multiplexed lectin biosensing", J. Mater. Chem. B 4 (2016) 3046.
- H.R. Thomas, D. Phillips, N.R. Wilson, M.I. Gibson and J.P. Rourke, "One-step grafting of polymers to graphene oxide", Polym. Chem. 6 (2015) 8270.
- G. Nomthandazo Ngubeni, J. Britton, J. Mack, E. New, I. Hancox, M. Walker, et al., "Spectroscopic and nonlinear optical properties of the four positional isomers of 4α-(4-tert-butylphenoxy)phthalocyanine", J. Mater. Chem. C 3 (2015) 10705.
- A. Pitto-Barry, L.M.A. Perdigao, M. Walker, J. Lawrence, G. Costantini, et al., "Synthesis and controlled growth of osmium nanoparticles by electron irradiation", Dalton Transactions 44 (2015) 20308.
- C.I. Hiley, D.O. Scanlon, A.A. Sokol, S.M. Woodley, A.M. Ganose, et al., "Antiferromagnetism at T > 500 K in the Layered Hexagonal Ruthenate SrRu2O6", Phys. Rev. B 92 (2015) 104413.
- C. Bosch-Navarro, Z.P.L. Laker, H.R. Thomas, A.J. Marsden, J. Sloan, et al., "Covalently Binding Atomically Designed Au9 Clusters to Chemically Modified Graphene", Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 54 (2015) 9560.
- C. Bosch-Navarro, M. Walker, N.R. Wilson and J.P. Rourke, "Covalent modification of exfoliated fluorographite with nitrogen functionalities", J. Mater. Chem. C 3 (2015) 7627.
- K.P. Marshall, R.I. Walton and R.A. Hatton, "Tin perovskite/fullerene planar layer photovoltaics: improving the efficiency and stability of lead-free devices", J. Mater. Chem. A 3 (2015) 11631.
- G.E. Wood, A.J. Marsden, J.J. Mudd, M. Walker, M. Asensio, et al., "van der Waals epitaxy of monolayer hexagonal boron nitride on copper foil: growth, crystallography and electronic band structure", 2d Materials 2 (2015) 025003.
- I.U. Unalan, C. Wan, S. trabattoni, L. Piergiovannia and S. Farris, "Polysaccharide-assisted rapid exfoliation of graphite platelets into high quality water-dispersible graphene sheets", RSC Advances 5 (2015) 26482.
- M.S. Tyler, O.S. Hutter, M. Walker and R.A. Hatton, "A Silver-Free, Reflective Substrate Electrode for Electron Extraction in Top-Illuminated Organic Photovoltaics", ChemPhysChem 16 (2015) 1203.
- K.I. Doig, J.J.P. Peters, S. Nawaz, D. Walker, M. Walker, et al., "Structural, optical and vibrational properties of self-assembled Pbn+1(Ti1−xFex)nO3n+1 Ruddlesden-Popper superstructures", Scientific Reports 5 (2015) 7719.
- O.S. Hutter and R.A. Hatton, "A Hybrid Copper:Tungsten Suboxide Window Electrode for Organic Photovoltaics", Adv. Mater. 27 (2015) 326.
- C.I. Biggs, S. Edmondson and M.I. Gibson, "Thiol–ene immobilisation of carbohydrates onto glass slides as a simple alternative to gold–thiol monolayers, amines or lipid binding", Biomater. Sci. 3 (2015) 175.
- E. New, I. Hancox, L.A. Rochford, M. Walker, C. Argent Dearden, C.F. McConville and T.S. Jones, "Organic photovoltaic cells utilising ZnO electron extraction layers produced through thermal conversion of ZnSe", J. Mater. Chem. A 2 (2014) 19201.
- S. K. Vasheghani Farahani, T. D. Veal, J. J. Mudd, D. O. Scanlon, G. W. Watson, et al., "Valence-band density of states and surface electron accumulation in epitaxial SnO2 films", Phys. Rev. B 90 (2014) 155413.
- D.-S. Park, S.K. Vasheghani Farahani, M. Walker, J.J. Mudd, et al., "Recrystallization of highly-mismatched Be(x)Zn(1-x)O alloys: Formation of a degenerate interface", Appl. Mater. Interfaces 6 (2014) 18758.
- N.K. Unsworth, I. Hancox, C. Argent Dearden, P. Sullivan, M. Walker, et al., "Comparison of dimethyl sulfoxide treated highly conductive poly (3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene): poly(styrenesulfonate) electrodes for use in indium tin oxide-free organic electronic photovoltaic devices", Organic Electronics 15 (2014) 2624.
- H.R. Thomas, A.J. Marsden, M. Walker, N.R. Wilson and J.P. Rourke, "Sulfur-functionalized graphene oxide by epoxide ring-opening", Angew. Chem. Int. Edit. 53 (2014) 7613.
- C. Argent Dearden, M. Walker, N. Beaumont, I. Hancox, N.K. Unsworth, et al., "High voltage hybrid organic photovoltaics using a zinc oxide acceptor and a subphthalocyanine donor", Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 16 (2014) 18926.
- K. Razmkhah, N.P. Chmel, M.I. Gibson and A. Rodger, "Oxidized polyethylene ﬁlms for orienting polar molecules for linear dichroism spectroscopy", Analyst 139 (2014) 1372.
- D.-S. Park, J.J. Mudd, M. Walker, A. Krupski, D. Seghier, et al., "Pinning effect on the band gap modulation of crystalline BexZn1−xO alloy films grown on Al2O3(0001)", Cryst. Eng. Comm. (2014).
- C.W. Burrows, A. Dobbie, M. Myronov, T.P.A. Hase, S.B. Wilkins, et al., "Heteroepitaxial Growth of Ferromagnetic MnSb(0001) Films on Ge/Si(111) Virtual Substrates" Cryst. Growth Des. 13 (2013) 4923.
- A.J. Marsden, M.-C. Asensio, J. Avila, P. Dudin, A. Barinov, P. Moras, P.M. Sheverdyaeva, T.W. White, I. Maskery, G. Costantini, N.R. Wilson and G.R. Bell, "Is graphene on copper doped?", Phys. Stat. Sol. RRL 7 (2013) 643.
- W.M. Linart, J. Chai, C.F. McConville, S.M. Durbin and T.D. Veal, "Sulfur passivation of surface electrons in highly Mg-doped InN", J. Appl. Phys. 114 (2013) 103702.
- L.A. Hutton, J.G. Iacobini, E. Bitziou, R.B. Channon, M.E. Newton, et al., "Examination of the Factors Affecting the Electrochemical Performance of Oxygen Terminated Polycrystalline Boron Doped Diamond Electrodes", Anal. Chem. 85 (2013) 7230.
- N.R. Wilson, A. Marsden, M. Saghir, C. Bromley, R. Schaub, G.Costantini, T. White, et al., "Weak mismatch epitaxy and structural feedback in graphene growth on copper foil", Nano Research 6 (2013) 99.
- I. Hancox, L. Rochford, D. Clare, M. Walker, J.J. Mudd, P. Sullivan, S. Schumann, C.F. McConville and T. Jones, "Optimisation of a High Work Function Solution Processed Vanadium Oxide Hole Extracting Layer for Small Molecule and Polymer Organic Photovoltaic Cells", J. Phys. Chem 117 (2012) 49.
- O. Tuna, W.M. Linhart, E.V. Lutsenko, M.V. Rzheutski, G.P. Yablonskii, T.D. Veal, C.F. McConville, C. Giesen, H. Kalisch, A. Vescan and M. Heuken, "Structural, electrical and optical characterisation of MOCVD grown In-rich InGaN layers", J. Cryst. Growth 358 (2012) 51.
- J.D. Aldous, C.W. Burrows, I. Maskery, M. Brewer, D. Pickup, M. Walker, J.J. Mudd, T.P.A. Hase, J.A. Duffy, S. Wilkins, C. Sanchez-Hanke and G.R. Bell, "Growth and Characterisation of NiSb(0001)/GaAs(111)B epitaxial films", J. Cryst. Growth 357 (2012) 1.
- W.M. Linhart, Ö. Tuna, T.D. Veal, J.J. Mudd, C. Giesen, M. Heuken and C.F. McConville, "Surface electronic properties of In-rich InGaN alloys grown by MOCVD", Phys. Stat. Sol. (c), 9 (2012) 662.
Selected Conference Presentations
- 2013 Surface Science Summer Seminars - XPS/ARPES/UPS/LEED data included in 13 talks.
- C.L. Argent Dearden et al., "Zinc Oxide in Hybrid Organic Photovoltaics", University of Toronto, Canada, 2013 (Invited talk).
- G.R. Bell, "Metal on graphene and graphene on metal: nanocluster growth, mismatch epitaxy and electronic structure", 19th Interdisciplinary Surface Science Conference (ISSC-19), Notingham, UK, 2013 (Invited talk).
- G.B. Jones et al., "Using self-assembled monolayers in organic thin-film transistors", Merck CASE Award Conference, 2013 (Oral presentation).
- G.B. Jones et al., "Using self-assembled monolayers in organic thin-film transistors", 11th International Conference on Materials Chemistry (MC11), University of Warwick, UK, 2013 (Oral presentation).
- N.K. Unsworth et al., "Highly Conductive, Spray Deposited PEDOT:PSS Electrodes for ITO-free Organic Photovoltaics", 11th International Conference on Materials Chemistry (MC11), University of Warwick, UK, 2013 (Poster presentation).
- C.L. Argent Dearden et al., "High Voltage Hybrid Organic Photovoltaics using a Zinc Oxide Acceptor alongside a Boron Subphthalocyanine Chloride Donor", 11th International Conference on Materials Chemistry (MC11), University of Warwick, UK, 2013 (Oral presentation).
- C.L. Argent Dearden, M. Walker et al., "High voltage hybrid organic photovoltaics using a zinc oxide acceptor", 5th International Conference on Hybrid and Organic Photovoltaics (HOPV13), Seville, Spain (Oral presentation), 2013.
- N.K. Unsworth et al., "Highly Conductive, Spray Deposited PEDOT:PSS Electrodes for ITO-free Organic Photovoltaics", Next-Generation Organic Photovoltaics Conference, Groningen, Netherlands (Poster presentation), 2013.
- N.K. Unsworth et al., "Highly Conductive, Spray Deposited PEDOT:PSS Electrodes for ITO-free Organic Photovoltaics", 2012 MRS Fall Meeting, Boston, USA (Oral presentation).
- G.B. Jones et al., "Tailoring TIPS-pentacene Active Layers in OTFTs Using Self-assembled Monolayers with Improved Threshold Voltage and Device Stability", 2012 MRS Fall Meeting, Boston, USA (Poster presentation).
- J.J. Mudd et al., "Angle resolved photoemission of CdO quantized subbands", CMD-24 / ECOSS-29, Edinburgh, 2012 (Oral presentation).
- E. Davis et al., "Sulfur passivation of InN surfaces", CMD-24 / ECOSS-29, Edinburgh, 2012 (Oral presentation).
- C.B. Antunes Casteleiro et al., "Electrical and structural properties of thermally grown GeO2 on epitaxial Ge on Si(001) substrate", CMD-24 / ECOSS-29, Edinburgh, 2012 (Poster presentation).
- M. Walker et al., "The CdO(001) surface: photoemission, ion scattering and low energy electron diffraction studies", CMD-24 / ECOSS-29, Edinburgh, 2012 (Poster presentation).
- M. Walker et al., "Polarity Determination of GaN(0001) and InN(0001) Surfaces", CMD-24 / ECOSS-29, Edinburgh, 2012 (Poster presentation).