Four £100 Amazon eGitft cards to be won over 2 prize draws.
To enter go to http://warwick.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_57L5Wx07ytVbXql and complete the survey by 23:59 by 31st of August 2020 for the first prize draw or between 1st of September and 23:59 on 30th of September 2020 for the second prize draw. You can only complete the questionnaire once and entry one prize draw.
- Participation in the research is based on voluntary informed consent.
- Entry is open to all individuals who meet the inclusion criteria outlined in the Participant Information Leaflet that can be viewed here.
- Entry into the prize draw is automatic for those who provide their email address at the end of the questionnaire in part 1 and will be restricted to one entry only.
- The winners will be selected at random from responses received by the survey deadline (23:59 GMT on 31.08.20 for the first prize draw and surveys received between 1.09.20- 23:59 GMT 30.09.20 for second prize draw).
- The prize draw is organised and administered by the RECOVERS study team at the University of Warwick and will take place shortly after the prize-draw closes.
- We reserve the right to amend the date of the prize draw accordingly.
- Participants can withdraw their participation from the study without losing their entry into the prize draw.
- No cash alternatives will be available. We reserve the right to offer an alternative gift of similar specification and value should this be necessary.
- The winners will be notified by email within 2 weeks of the draw
- If a winner is not able to confirm acceptance of the prize within 10 working days of being contacted by email, an alternative winner will be selected and notified by email once the confirmation time period of five working days has passed.
- Identifiable information will only be displayed with the consent of the prize winners.